Thursday, January 31, 2008

Fattycakes aka "leancakes" VLCD 20

Start Date R1: January 12, 2008
Start weight: 186.4
Goal: 145
Yesterday's weight: 173.4
Today's weight: 172.6
Overnight Loss: .8
Total Loss: -13.8lbs

Hello blogger buddies...Yes, another loss. This is great.

Hey lili, you are right, it does seem that we go 2 steps forward and 1 step back. I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one who feels that way. I'm being patient because the clothes are getting looser, oh Yeah! OK, my name is Robin. :)

I took the kids to Wendy's yesterday. When I took the bag from the lady at the drive thru, by habit, I pulled a fry from the bag. My 10 year old, yelled "Mommy don't ruin your diet". I thought that was so special..I took his advise, no fries for me.

cb: I talked to Winston yesterday and he is on a downward trend, I don't remember how much he's lost, I'll ask him to update his blog. This is funny...his weight loss has been slower than he'd like, so he went out and bought another scale, just to be sure his old scale was accurate...it was! He's returning the new one. :o)

biz: I checked my seasonings for salt content and there's a few that I'm no longer using. I love the Adobo seasoning, but it has too much sodium. thanks for the tip.

jennifer& ed, and maryg, it's always nice to get a friendly word from you. I won't give up.
You are doing so well.

Ed, why'd you "force-feed" jennifer the onion soup?LOL

Oh yeah, I am thinking about joining a team for the 2008 Washington, DC Breast Cancer 3-Day Walk in October. We’ll be walking 60 miles over three days, October 3-5, to help fund breast cancer research and community outreach programs. It's a good cause and training everyday would surely keep the lbs off. I'll let you know what I decide.
TTYL

yesterday's menu:
B: strawberries
L: chicken & cabbage
S: melba toast
D: chicken, stewed apples & greensalad w/ mustard dressing

2 comments:

Becca said...

Robin, I'm so glad to gave us your name even if you were only giving it to Lili! I think Fattycakes is a very cute name for your blog, but I couldn't bear to actually call YOU that! LOL!
I loved your comment about your son saving you from ruining your diet. You've got a very supportive group there!

maryg911 said...

Woo Hoo for you, Ms. Robin!!!
That's sweet that your 10 yr. old is looking out for you!! Keep up the good work!!