Monday, January 28, 2008

Fattycakes VCLD 17 R1

Start Date: January 12, 2008
Start weight: 186.4
Goal: 145
Today's weight: 174.2
Overnight Gain: .4
Total Loss: -12.2lbs

I hope everyone had a fun & restful weekend. Saturday, my 10 year old son had a basketball game and that was the highlight of my day. At the games, I sit with a group of boisterous parents who the referees sometimes want to throw out of the gym. We yell, scream, cheer and yes, the refs have threatened to kick us out. I love it..it's such a rush! Sunday, I went to a Silpada jewelry party...some of you ladies probably know their products. There was a variety of chips and dips. I did eat one buffalo wing and a thin slice of cheese. I attempted to peel off the skin, but ended up eating it all. I did pass on the wine, though.

I'm not disappointed about the gain considering, I had crab legs and shrimp with baked tomatoes for dinner last night. It's kind of hard to weigh crab legs raw. My mom makes baked tomatoes as a side dish all the time. Her recipe consists of stewed tomatoes, bread crumbs, sugar, butter, cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla flavoring. I modified her recipe to be "hcg friendly". I minced (2) fresh tomatoes, 2 melba toast crumbs, splenda, cinnamon, allspice and vanilla flavoring. Blend all together and bake in a small casserole dish. My husband even liked it. He prepared the seafood dinner to include salmon. He didn't know I can't have salmon. It looked so good! After eating the chicken wing and cheese, I didn't want to push it. :o)

Hello buddies....biz, mary,ed&jennifer, becca, winston and lili.

BTW: I'm wearing a pair of size 14 pants today. Pulled them out of the archives, they still had the price tags on them. My normal/old size is a 16. whoo whoo!

yesterdays menu:
breakfast: apple
lunch: steak & green salad
forbidden snack: (1) buffalo wing & a slice of cheese
dinner: crab legs, shrimp & baked tomatoes
drinks: water & lemonade

4 comments:

maryg911 said...

Hey, minor setback, just get back on the horse, and that little gain will be gone, ok? Take care

Ed & Jennifer said...

Oh I want a chicken wing-and those baked tomatoes sound delicious! Goodness the power of suggestion huh?! Hey, we both had crab yesterday-way tooooo much sodium but you'll lose it today!

Oh how nice "new" 14 size pants-SCORE!

BizBuzz said...

Most excellent!!! Sizes are so much more important than what that blasted scale says!

Good for you!

Becca said...

I think I'll try your tomato dish. Sounds good! And Woo Hoo on the wardrobe find! I love it when that happens! I'm sure you'll be losing again tomorrow.