Saturday, January 19, 2008

Fattycakes Outta Fat City - Day 8 VLCD

Start Date: January 12, 2008
Start weight: 186.4
Goal: 145
Today's weight: 177.4
Overnight Loss: -.4
Total Loss: -9.4lbs

Hello,
The party was fun, danced for 2 hours straight. Ok, I did stop to have some water. Did you hear me, I said water... no, I didn't have one glass of wine!!! I did eat 3 raw asparagus spears and a tiny cabbage roll and no gain! Today, I will stick strictly to the protocol and hope for a more significant loss tomorrow. Gotta go now and soak my dancin' feet! Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

BizBuzz said...

Excellent! You made it thru the party with no incident! Now it's time to get back on track and get losing again!

maryg911 said...

Look at you go girl!! Just discovered your blog so I will catch up. Good for you for finding this protocol and enjoy this wild ride to getting healthy and fit without exercise!!

Unknown said...

Wow, I'm so impressed! I ordered all of my hcg supplies 2 weeks ago - just waiting for the hcg, and I will join you all in this quest! YOU GO GIRL!