Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Fattycakes Outta Fat City - VLCD 12

Start Date: January 12, 2008
Start weight: 186.4
Goal: 145
Today's weight: 176.8
Overnight Gain: .4
Total Loss: -9.6lbs

If it weren't for all the positive feedback from you all, I would begin to get discouraged...so keep it comin'. I need all the positive "blogger vibes" I can get. Maybe it's my lip gloss that I apply all day. What do you think? Is it possible that my body is absorbing the oil? What are you ladies using? I am doing everything by the book. The good thing is that I am losing inches, even when I don't lose lbs. Whoot Whoot!
Biz asked if I've tried eating beef. I thought I was only allowed fish and chicken as protein??
Question about supplements, how do multivitamins and calcium affect the diet?

Here's what I ate yesterday...

breakfast: 1/2 grapefruit
snack: melba toast
lunch: fish and spinach
2nd snack: apple
dinner: chicken & cabbage
drinks: water and lemonade

4 comments:

maryg911 said...

I would try and cut out the melba and you can try lean beef for one meal and chicken or fish for the other meal. I use Carmex when my lips are dry but that's about it. I can't really comment on the supplements but I have used potassium for leg cramps and the magnesium to get things moving. I started using B-12 sublingual in the mornings just to get a boost. Maybe someone else will chime in about the multivitamins. Best of luck to you and don't sweat it, you'll lose it. Is it almost that TOM for you? Water retention maybe? JMHO

BizBuzz said...

Girlfriend, by chance have you read Pounds and Inches?

"100 grams of veal, beef, chicken breast, fresh white fish, lobster, crab or shrimp. All visible fat must be carefully removed before cooking, and the meat must be weighed raw. It must be boiled or grilled without additional fat. Salmon, eel, tuna, herring, dried or pickled fish are not allowed. The chicken breast must be removed raw from the bird."

If you haven't read the manuscript yet, take two hours out of your day and read it, that is about all it will take! It's a MUST!

Check the ingredients on your supps, if there is starch in any of them, or sugar, then you need to get off them immediately.

Becca said...

I eat beef for one meal at least every other day. Sometimes a lean steak and sometimes I use very lean ground beef to make one of the chili recipes. Go check out this blog site that has lots of yummy FREE recipes. Most of them are Renee's but she's posted some from other people as well. They are awesome and make the food much more interesting. Here's the link:
http://hcgrecipes.blogspot.com/
But don't get discouraged. If you're following protocol you can't NOT lose weight. But sometimes we all get stuck for a while. Could be a set point, and if you don't know what that means, when you read pounds and inches it will explain that to you! Here's hoping for a nice loss for you tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE the title of your blog!!! You sound as silly as me!!! And your daughter is beautiful -- how old is she? Mine's 8 -- going on 40.

So, on what other diet could you lose 10 lbs in 12 days??? Let's keep this in perspective! You're doing GREAT! You want to limit your moisturisers to ones that don't contain an oil your body can digest -- so your lip glss may be a no-no -- try vaseline. Also, if you're doing any hot oil treatments on your hair (another blooger out there was talking about this) make sure it's all mineral oil.

I think you're doing amazingly well -- I know I'm gonna love keeping up with your blog!