Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Fattycakes - VLCD 18

Start Date: January 12, 2008
Start weight: 186.4
Goal: 145
Yesterday's weight: 174.2
Today's weight: 175.2
Overnight Gain: 1.0
Total Loss: -11.2lbs

I don't know, I ate everything by the book and drank plenty of water. I can't wait to get out of the 70's. I'll be patient and wait for the loss. Right now, I'll be satisfied with losing inches! Funny, this morning I feel so alive, I mean super energetic..the gain was a total surprise. hmmm

I'm at work now, so I'll have to keep is short.
TTYL

3 comments:

BizBuzz said...

I don't know your stats well enough to remember if you are still having menses? That could account for the gain. Extra salt? When you can post a menu we can check it out for you and give you some suggestions.

Fattycakes said...

Hello Biz,
Thanks for the tips.
Yes, this is my TOM, so I'm probably retaining water. I will check the labels of the spices I'm using for salt content. I'll keep up posted.

Becca said...

Hope that tom gets the heck out of dodge and leaves you alone! I'm sure that will make a huge difference. Otherwise you've got a good attitude and are so level headed about it. So we'll celebrate again soon!