Sunday, January 13, 2008

Fattycakes New Lifestyle - Day 2 VLCD

Start Weight: 186.4lbs -January 12
Today's Weight: 184.4lbs
Goal: 145lbs
Overnight loss: -2

I woke up to find that I lost 4 pounds, 2 of which I gained during my 2 day load. I've had no problems with hunger. The biggest challenge is going to be remembering not to taste the food that I prepare for my family. My husband brought home chinese food and I was able to resist.
My daughter made pancakes this morning and I turned away from them too.

Todays menu:
breakfast - an apple & water
lunch - chicken breast & cabbage
dinner - chicken breast & tomato
snack 1/2 grapefruit & melba toast
drinks - lemonade & water

My goal is 145lbs and I am hoping to reach the halfway mark during my first round. Can't wait to get into a pair of those "skinny jeans" that my 16 year old wears. When I do, I will post a picture!

A "shout out" to my homeboy, thanks for the encouragement.

No comments: