Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Fattycakes Outta Fat City - Day 11 VLCD

Start Date: January 12, 2008
Start weight: 186.4
Goal: 145
Today's weight: 176.4
Overnight Loss: -.4
Total Loss: -10lbs

Well, I didn't post yesterday, Monday. I was off for MLK day and didn't turn my computer on. It was nice to have a break. As a profession, I manage a computer helpdesk and I am usually looking at a computer screen all day...so I took a break. Monday morning I recorded no loss...hmmm. Yes, I'm doing everything by the book. I'm not sweating it because I can see my body reshaping, although I didn't lose a pound I have loss inches from my waste and thighs. Guess the fats on the move. Maybe Biz is right about the fish, maybe I need to up the cals. I am going to eat chicken for the next few days to see if that increases my loss. Fish is my favorite, but I will give the chicken a try and will keep you posted.

5 comments:

maryg911 said...

Hey a loss is a loss!! Isn't nice to not have to stare at a screen once in a while? Keep up the good work and let us know how the chicken and fish works out for you, okay?

Unknown said...

Don't get discouraged, you're doing fine--what willpower! Are you measuring yourself to see if you are losing inches when the weight loss slows down? That's the way it works for many people.

Marshall

beachbrights said...

Did you take before pictures? Great job on the 10 pound milestone. Keep plugging away, the protocol works, if you work it!

You're do'in GREAT!

Becca said...

Hi just checking in and I'm glad to see you had a loss. And yes we are VERY fond of saying "any loss is a good loss!" We have to stop and remember what other weight loss programs were like and then we go Woo Hoo! I lost .4 lbs today. Hurray!

BizBuzz said...

You're doing great. Keep it up. You can still have fish, but it's best that it's only ONE meal instead of both. I love me some fish too!

Do you eat beef? That is usually the perfect combo, beef for lunch and fish for dinner. Don't ask me why, but that is usually the best losses for me.