Saturday, January 26, 2008

Fattycakes Outta Fat City - VLCD 15 R1

Start Date: January 12, 2008
Start weight: 186.4
Goal: 145
Today's weight: 173.8
Overnight LOSS: -.6
Total Loss: -12.6lbs

Yes! I'm going down! I can see myself now in those size 10 skinny jeans! I went to the BACK of my closet and found a pair of size 12' jeans and just for fun, I tried them on. I was able to get them up over my fattycakes (they are the stretchy type with lycra) but buttoning them was out of the question. LOL! Need another 6" off the waist. I'll try them on again in another week and let you know the result.

My daughter said my regular "big girl jeans" are getting saggy in the butt. I appreciated the compliment. I'm feeling great and have lots of energy in spite of my 500 cal diet. I'm, "high energy" normally and taking off a few pounds has only helped. My husband hasn't said anything about my weight loss yet..hope he's not hatin'. He'd better look at me now because soon he won't recognize me. :o)

My co-workers have noticed that my eating habits have changed and they have started to ask questions. I don't mention hcg, shots or 500 cal because they will think I am on another fad diet. In time, they will see the result and MAYBE then I will tell them our secret.

I hope everyone is having/had a good Saturday. Thank you all for looking in on me and hello to all my new blogger buddies. I will be checking out your blogs.

Mary- hope you had a happy birthday!!
TTYL

yesterdays menu:
breakfast: 1/2 grapefruit
snack: apple
lunch: chicken & tomato
dinner: shrimp & sauteed cabbage

5 comments:

BizBuzz said...

Most excellent! WOO HOO FOR YOU! Doncha just love it when the jeans get saggy???

GO GIRL!

maryg911 said...

Hey girl, thanks I appreciate it!!
Look at you go!!
Yes, mustn't tell them about the HCG, it only stirs up a lot of controversy and critism, best to wait till you reach your goal, which looks like you'll be there very, very soon!! Keep it up!!

Ed & Jennifer said...

Gotta love the "saggy butt" jeans! Just wait...you're hubby will quickly get interested when he see's all them guys checkin' out his hot little mama!

Can't wait to see your stats for today-you're doing awesome!

Becca said...

Oh the clothes thing is just the best isn't it? You'll be fitting in them in no time. But try to resist buying any pants until you're done or else it will be wasted money because you will outgrow them too!

Anonymous said...

I second all of the above -- is your hubby supportive (or does he even know) of you hcg journey?

Definitely don't tell anyone for a long time, and then only if they really persist.