Friday, January 11, 2008

Fattycakes - Outta Fat City - Load day

After 3 kids and 30lbs, I am looking forward to a new hcg lifestlye and a transformed me! I've been hesitant to get started but after seeing my homeboy lose almost 60lbs in less than 2 months...I am psyched.

I woke at o'dark thirty yesterday to administer my first injection. It wasn't as traumatic as I thought it would be. I had to look in the mirror to make sure the needle was in my arm. No pain, although there was a little soreness around the injection site, later in the day. I don't know if it was psychological or not, but I wasn't hungry all day, don't know if the hcg had anything to do with it, but I had no appetite and had to force myself to eat all the greasy fatty foods recommended in the manuscript. Today's shot was also painless. I had a McDonald's breakfast with 2 apple pies, as I invisioned my arteries clogging. :) Tomorrow will be the true test, will I be able to survive on a 500 calorie diet?

1 comment:

Free me from Fat Jail said...

Welcome aboard. You will be fine tomorrow and can almost assure you that hunger will not be a problem. Keep us updated.