Friday, January 25, 2008

Fattycakes Outta Fat City - VLCD 14

Start Date: January 12, 2008
Start weight: 186.4
Goal: 145
Today's weight: 174.4
Overnight LOSS: -1.0
Total Loss: -12lbs

Hello All!
Yes, I am reporting good news today, another loss...that's what I'm talkin' 'bout, one more lb that I hope I will never see again! This is just another reason to wake up in the morning....to praise the "scale god", while chanting "one more lb, please one more lb"! I know you can all relate to that. :)

Yesterday was my skip day and no hunger.

A big "Hello" to Biz, Winston, cb, Lili ,Maryg and Becca, thanks for checking in and for the tips. I'll let you know how the beef works...need to get to the store. BTW..I checked the labels of my supplements and no sugar or starch.
TTYL

Yesterday's menu:
breakfast: grapefruit, as usual
snack: melba toast
lunch: grilled chicken & cucumbers
snack: apple
dinner: fish & tomato w/vinegar
drinks: water & tea

4 comments:

BizBuzz said...

Oh yeah, that is what I am talkin about! WOO HOO FOR YOU! I love those pound drops this far into the round!

maryg911 said...

Woot woot!! Way to go missy!! Keep up the good work!!

Ed & Jennifer said...

What...stop...enough already! Okay, you don't know me but this is too much! Have you seen Mary's blog? Well if not it's her b-day today and I've been singing that damn song "it's your birthday" so to read your post with that saying is soooo funny!

I saw you left a post for Winston and have never seen you before-glad I found you!

You're doing great! Is this R1?

Becca said...

You know that pound is out of your life FOREVER! That's the beauty of HCG, we WON'T gain it back if we follow the plan.
Congrats on another awesome drop!