Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Fattycakes Outta Fat City - Day 4 VLCD

Start Date: January 12, 2008
Start weight: 186.4
Today's weight: 179.6
Overnight Loss: -1.0
Total Loss: -6.8lbs

Another lb. Yeah!!! I'd like to see an increase in weight loss...2lbs a day would be nice!! I am going to start walking, jogging or jumping rope to see if I can "kick it up a notch".
I have a company function this Friday, this will be yet another temptation, as the theme is Polynesian and the food is expected to be good. There will be a DJ, so I'll stay on the dance floor.
Nothing like a little cha-cha slide as a distraction. :)

Menu:
Breakfast: 1/2 grapefruit
Lunch: fish & spinach
Snack: apple, melba toast
Dinner: fish (tilapia) & cucumbers w/vinegar
Drinks: water & tea

1 comment:

Free me from Fat Jail said...

nice loss. i know how you feel about kicking it up a notch and have heard me begging for more but it seems like the body is going to do what it wants no matter what extra we do. I have been comtemplating the same thing with the excercise. if i decide to do it i will let you know the results. good luck and keep us posted on your success.