Sunday, January 20, 2008

Fattycakes Outta Fat City - Day 9 VLCD

Start Date: January 12, 2008
Start weight: 186.4
Goal: 145 Today's weight: 176.8
Overnight Loss: -.2
Total Loss: -9.6lbs

Hello All,
Ok, the loss wasn't what I expected, but I'm still losing. The only thing I can think of is I didn't drink as much water as usual, only about 34 oz...I don't know. I'm still encouraged because my homeboy Winston is looking great and I know soon I'll be shedding the pounds.

Breakfast: Apple
Lunch: Fish and Cabbage
Snack: Orange & Melba toast
Dinner: Fish and Spinach
Drinks: water & lemonade

Biz: Hello there! thanks for looking in on me, I'm hanging in there!

Maryg and Lori, I look forward to sharing my hcg experience and can't wait to check out your blog.

4 comments:

BizBuzz said...

Water is essential, get in that water. There are some on this protocol that need to be as close to 500 cals to be able to lose. I look at your menu (fish twice in one day) and I wonder if your making 500 cals? I would try to up the cals to that amount and see if the losses get better? Altho, you are averaging great!

maryg911 said...

You had a loss even after all that dancing you did, may just be your body holding onto water to repair your muscles. Good for you, hang in there, you'll get there before you know it!!

Becca said...

Hi there, Just stopped by on Biz's reccomendation. You're doing so great. It's nice to see a newbie who seems to have it together so well and is doing all the right things. Skipping wine at your party? What willpower!!! So welcome to the blog community, but you will have to change your name soon... LOL!

Free me from Fat Jail said...

Keep up the good work and thanks for the compliment. Cant wait for us all to be nice for the summer.