Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Fattycakes Outta Fat City - Day 5 VLCD

Start Date: January 12, 2008
Start weight: 186.4
Today's weight: 178
Overnight Loss: -1.6
Total Loss: -8.4lbs

Oh yeah...I'm on a roll!!!!

Today is my skip day and so far I have no hunger pains. I will let you know how I feel as the day progresses. The first 6 days were a breeze, no problems with the 500 calorie restriction, it's just a matter of preparing meals in advance. Don't get me wrong, I am ready to eat when lunch and dinner comes around. :) The manuscript says my appetite will decrease in the 2nd wk and that I will have a hard time eating the 500 cal. Looking forward to that.

Menu:
Breakfast: 1/2 grapefruit
Lunch: fish & spinach
Drinks: water and tea
Snack: strawberries
Dinner:

Hello cb9094,
thanks for the note. how's it going in Tennessee?


Hey Fat Jail,
Starting exercise today, will let you know the result.

1 comment:

BizBuzz said...

Hello there! I was lead her by Winston! Congrats on starting on the protocol and having such great success! I will look forward to visiting you daily! Keep us updated!