Thursday, February 7, 2008

Fattycakes Skip Day

Start Date R1: January 12, 2008
Start weight: 186.4
Goal: 145
Yesterday's weight: 169
Today's weight: 168.2
Overnight Loss: -.8
Total Loss: -18.2lbs

Oh yeah this is funny. I am wearing my black corduroy pants today. I've noticed something different....I am no longer hearing the "swish swish" sound when I walk. You know the sound cords make when your thighs rub together and everyone knows when you are coming. LOL! So funny!!! Feels good to laugh at myself.

Hi everyone...yes, I'm feeling silly today!

yesterday's menu:
B:orange
L: chicken & spinach
D: fish, spinach & stewed tomato
drinks: water

7 comments:

BizBuzz said...

Most excellent, it's the little things that will mean the most on this girlfriend! You are gonna need a new pic soon me thinks!

beachbrights said...

Go skinny girl! No more swish, swish, Ha!

XOXO-

Ed & Jennifer said...

Oh yeah, I know that sound-LOL! Pretty soon you'll be feelin' the air going through them legs!

Great loss today (again)!

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! You made me crack up -- I haven't worn corduroy in decades, forgot about that awful sound that emanated from my crotch area!!!! And let's not even talk about when they start going 'bald' in certain areas....!

Anonymous said...

P.S. And I was skinny when I wore them -- didn't seem to make a difference!!!

Crystal Lee said...

:P I sooooo know that sound! LOL I too had some pants back in the day that I thought I would set the room on fire if I walked too fast. ROFL!!

Great loss hon...keep it up. :D
Crystal
TNGal80

maryg911 said...

Good for you!! I can hear your happiness in every word of this post!! You are doin' freakin' awesome girl!!