Monday, February 4, 2008

Fattycakes - VLCD 23 R1

Start Date R1: January 12, 2008
Start weight: 186.4
Goal: 145
Yesterday's weight: 169.4
Today's weight: 169.2
Overnight Loss: .2
Total Loss: -17.2lbs

Hey, I missed yall over the weekend. I didn't have time to post.

Let me tell you, I was screaming and running all over the house when I got on the scale and I was finally out of the 70's. Tears came to my eyes while I was doing my "happy dance"....sniff sniff! If noone else can relate, I know you all know how I was feeling. My size 16 pants are truly too big, can somebody say "baggy"!!! I am wearing a pair today but they are so loose and I am stepping on the hem (no complaint). I now have an excuse to buy a new wardrobe for my birthday, which is in June. Hcg is working for me and I am thankful to have run across a weight loss solution that doesn't leave me starving and weak. One thing...I would love to have a massage. :o)

Hello blogger friends, thanks for the comments.

Yesterday's menu:
B: orange
L: curry shrimp, cabbage & stewed cinnamon apple
D: chicken & spinach salad

3 comments:

BizBuzz said...

Plenty of time for massages when your done! WOO HOO FOR YOU!!!! Just a regular old losing machine!

Anonymous said...

God, those decade milestones really are the best!!! I can't WAIT to hit the 160s!!! Congrats!

Ed & Jennifer said...

Yay, now aren't you excited to see a 5 as the second #?

How many days are you going this round?