Friday, February 22, 2008

Fattycakes Goin' South

Start Date R1: January 12, 2008
Start weight: 186.4
Goal: 145
Yesterday's weight: 162.6
Today's weight: 161.4
Overnight Loss: -1.2
Total Loss R1: -25.0

Yeah! This is a great loss...doing my happy dance!

It's funny when I walk pass the mirror, I almost don't recognize the new me. I will see my Mom and sister this weekend. Won't they be surprised. My sister is a shop-a-holic and everytime she visits, she gives me clothes that she doesn't want, sometimes with the tags still on them. She said she has a bag of clothes for me. I didn't tell her that they are probably all too big...she wears a size 14/16. I'll tell you all about it.

Hello, Biz, Jen&Ed,Mary,Lili,cb & Winston

The menu:
B: 1/2 grapefruit
L: chicken & green salad w/ mustard dressing
S: apple
D: fish gumbo
lots of water and tea

3 comments:

maryg911 said...

Wow, so late in the game and you lost 1.2, AMAZING!! You are doin' awesome girl!!!

Can't wait to hear about clothes, haa!!

applebottomblues said...

Gotta love those big losses down the line. You're sister and mom are going to be so proud of you. You're doing great!

beachbrights said...

You are just chip'n away at that weight. And look...a big 25 gone forever. Never look back! You are doing an amazing job...Winston must have given you some of his MOJO!!

XOXO-

New Pictures?