Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Fattycakes In The House

Start Date R1: January 12, 2008
Start weight: 186.4
Goal: 145
Yesterday's weight: 162.6
Today's weight: 163.0
Overnight Gain: -.4
Total Loss: -22.8

Oh Shoot! I am almost at the end of R1 and can't wait to leave the 160's behind. My goal is to be at 159 by Monday, 2/25...so let's see.

Hello everyone, it's been a few days..I'm baaaaack.

yesterday's menu:
B: 1/2 grapefruit
L: fish soup w/ tomatoes
S: melba toast & 1/2 apple
D: grilled chicken & spinach
drinks: lots of water and lemonade w/ splenda

2 comments:

Ed & Jennifer said...

I've been wondering about you! Wow, your round is almost over?

No worries on the gain...it'll be gone by tomorrow! Keep goin...

Crystal Lee said...

Man doesnt that just stink when your program comes back with a gain at the end? LOL I did that the past two days and gain around 2.5 pounds. LOL My last day is on Tuesday. The good news is I dropped 3.5 today! SOOO maybe I will get back on track.

You are doing wonderful hon!!!! :D

Crystal